- Details & Specs
True North Adventure Gear Saw is a cut above other camp saws... stays sharp 3 times longer.
Disposable tools just don't cut it in the back country. Which is why you'll be glad you insisted on the quality of a TNA Saw. The IMPULS tempering used on the blade instantly heats and hardens the teeth only.
Because of this localized heating process, the remainder of the blade is unchanged and retains its normal flexibility for longer life. And the hardened teeth stay sharp about 3 times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- Aggressive 7-teeth-per-inch blade is taper ground... thicker at tooth edge, thinner at the back for faster cutting and less saw-dust clogging
- Professional grade construction for long, reliable life
- High impact rubber and ABS handle offers excellent grip
- 9 1 / 2 " blade is SK-5 high carbon steel
- Cuts on pull stroke only
- Locks open and closed for safety.
A serious piece of gear for the hardcore back country escape artist. State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Order ONLINE Today!WARNING:
You must be 18 or older to purchase Cutlery.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips