Your first and BEST line of defense against wet weather!
You May Also Like
- Non-Member $119.99
- Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $15.29 Non-Member $16.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
- Designed to handle harsh conditions like a drill sergeant handles green recruits! Made to ECWCS (Extended Cold Weather Clothing System) Gen 2 specifications from an improved 3-layer windproof, waterproof, breathable materialguaranteed to keep you dry and comfortable no matter WHAT the weather throws at you.
The Parka itself isnt insulated, but that just makes it more versatile. You can easily wear it over insulated layers, or wear it on its own during chilly spring and fall days when you dont want a bulky insulated jacket.
Try any Tru-Spec® H2O ProofTM Outerwear with confidence!
H2O ProofTM Outerwear is backed by the TRU-CONFIDENCE 2-year guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your H2O ProofTM outerwear for any reason, return it to Tru-Spec® for a full refund of the purchase price. Restrictions apply, see Tru-Spec® warranty for complete details.
- Rugged woven nylon 3-layer fabric with DINTEX® 100% waterproof, breathable membrane
- Stand up zip-through collar with stowable hood and draw cords
- Nylon reinforced elbows for enhanced durability
- Sleeve pockets allow for sewn-on patches
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs to seal out cold and snow
- Hidden map pocket
- Two-way zipper with double storm flap
- Insignia/badge loop on front placket
- Zippered openings in underarm for ventilation
- Drawstring waist with cord lock
- Bemis taped seams for sure waterproofing
- Item number: 671222
- Fabric: Woven nylon 3-layer windproof / waterproof / breathable
- Waterproof: Yes
- Insulated: No
- Front: Full zip with double storm flap
- Pockets: 2 front flap, 2 sleeve, 2 hidden map
- Special features: Underarm vents, insignia loop, stowable hood
- MFG Number(s): 2027 / 2029 / 2026 / 2033
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips