You May Also Like
- Non-Member $899.99
- Buyer's Club $499.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Non-Member $579.99
- Non-Member $589.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
The 3-9x has been the gold standard for scope magnification for decades, due to its versatility and wide range of uses. Generations of families have used a 3-9x for harvesting numerous types of game all over the globe. When dialed in at 9x, the MOA Crosshair reticle can be used as your personal BDC reticle. Set up your firearm and cartridge in a ballistic calculator and you know exactly where your holdovers should be with the 2 MOA tick mark crosshair. Alternatively, use the MOA reticle pattern to size and range your target.
More good news about this classsic contender!
The LED reticle illumination comes in either red or green allowing you to use Trijicons Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC), or to give you that added contrast to your target. Use our 1 rings or quick release mount to match your firearms platform. The lightweight and low profile Trijicon 3-9x40 AccuPower design works well with bolt action guns and AR semi-auto firearm platforms.
- Illuminated reticle powered by a CR2032 battery (not included)
- 11 brightness settings with off feature
- Multi-coated lenses for top clairity
- Reticle remains constant as magnification increases
- Easy to set/reset adjusters
- Waterproof to 10'
- Nitrogen filled to prevent fogging
- Black matte non-glare finish
- Limited lifetime mfr's warranty
Order yours ONLINE today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 678082
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective lens diameter: 40mm
- Reticle: Illuminated MOA-DOT crosshair
- Eye relief: 3.7 TM 3.5"
- Field of View @ 100 yds.: 35.5' at 3x, 11.8' at 9x
- Tube size: 1"
- Adjustment gradiation: 1/4 MOA per click
- Travel per rotation: 60 MOA total travel
- Weight: 17 ozs.
- Mfg. Number: RS20-C-1900009
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips