You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1499.99
- Non-Member $899.99
- Non-Member $1329.99
- Non-Member $749.99
- Non-Member $2199.99
- Non-Member $1144.99
- Non-Member $2379.99
- Details & Specs
The Trijicon 2.5-10x56mm is one of the most efficient light gathering scopes in the AccuPower stable. The 56 millimeter objective lens allows you to see that trophy buck in the tree line at dusk. When used at 10x the MOA Crosshair reticle can be used as your personal BDC reticle. Set up your firearm and cartridge in a ballistic calculator and you'll know exactly where your holdovers should be with the 2 MOA tick mark crosshair. Or use the MOA reticle pattern to size and range your target.
More good news about this top contender!
The LED reticle illumination comes in green, allowing you to see in low or no light. Use Trijicons Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) with the illumination or to give you that added contrast to your target. Buy rings separately to match your firearm's platform.
- Illuminated reticle uses a CR2032 battery (not included)
- 11 adjustable brightness settings with off feature
- Multi-coated lenses for top clarity
- Reticle size remains constant as magnification increases
- Easy to set/reset adjusters
- Waterproof to 10'
- Nitrogen filled prevents fogging
- Matte black non-reflective finish
- Limited lifetime mfr's warranty
Focus on ordering yours today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 678083
- Magnification: 2.5-10x
- Objective lens diameter: 56mm
- Reticle: MOA-DOT illuminated crosshair
- Eye relief: 4.0" constant
- Field of View @ 100 yds.: 37.9' at 2.5x, 10.2' at 10x
- Tube size: 30mm
- Adjustment gradiation: 1/4 MOA per click
- Travel per rotation: 60 MOA total travel
- Weight: 23.6 ozs.
- Mfg. Number: RS22-C-1900015
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips