You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $503.99 Non-Member $559.99
- Buyer's Club $368.99 Non-Member $409.99
- Buyer's Club $386.99 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $305.99 Non-Member $339.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Details & Specs
TraditionsTM Kentucky .50 Cal. Black Powder Percussion Rifle. A classic beauty that really performs!
Travel back in time to simpler era! Designed to be as authentic as possible to period percussion cap rifles, this Traditions® Muzzleloader gives you a primitive hunting experience to remember. Classic octagonal barrel is rifled 1 in 66" for patched round ball loads. Rich, full-length stock is covered in gorgeous solid brass inlays and embellishing. Genuine wood ramrod. Extra-long barrel provides a long sighting plane for precision shooting accuracy. You'll feel the history on each step of your next hunting expedition!
- 33.5" octagonal blued barrel
- 1:66" twist for patched ball rounds
- Gorgeous select hardwood stock with solid brass inlays and embellishing
- Fixed / blade sights
- Single trigger system
- Wooden ramrod
- Measures 49"l. Weighs 7 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips