You May Also Like
Traditions Vortek Ultralight .50 cal. Muzzleloader Rifle, 3-9x40mm Scope, Realtree AP, Thumbhole StockBuyer's Club $521.99 Non-Member $579.99
Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
Buyer's Club $422.99 Non-Member $469.99
Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
Buyer's Club $386.99 Non-Member $429.99
- Details & Specs
TraditionsTM VortekTM Ultralight .50 cal. Muzzleloader. Call it the black powder "Best of the Best."
That's exactly what "Field & Stream" did in 2010 when they named it as their Best of the Best in the muzzleloader category! The experts "were crazy about the VortekTM Ultralight," and it came out the clear winner. Now THAT'S high praise.
So why was it so well-received? Simple: it's an all-around top performer with a low price and even lower overall weight. To get the Vortek Ultralight down to such an easily manageable weight, TraditionsTM outfitted it with a 28" barrel made of Chromoly steel, long recognized as the finest material for strength and accuracy. By reducing the weight of the barrel, the Vortek Ultralight isn't "muzzle-heavy" like others on the market. It's built more like a centerfire, and has that 50/50 balance that feels so much better in your hands.
And, of course, it sports all the proven features of the Vortek line... like the Dual Safety System that makes it the one of the safest in the world. Or the palm-saving Quick-TTM Ramrod Handle that also functions as a cleaning rod. Or the Speed Load System for easy loading and more consistent groups.
We could go on and on. But the only way to experience all this quality is to pick one up and feel it for yourself. So don't wait!
Traditions Vortek Ultralight Black Powder Rifle special features:
- 28" ultralight chromoly tapered, fluted barrel with premium Cerakote® finish
- LT-1 alloy frame with premium Cerakote finish for superior corrosion resistance
- Reaper Buck camo on stock and forend
- Thumbhole stock for enhanced accuracy
- Ultralight Drop-Out trigger is factory-set at 4 lbs. for a crisp, clean break
- Accelerator Breech PlugTM for easy removal in just three twists
- Speed Load System for easy loading and more consistent groups
- Quick Relief recoil pad
- Dual safety system: rebounding hammer and trigger block
- NEW Quick-T Ramrod Handle functions like a palm saver and t-handle all in one, making it easier and more comfortable to load your rifle
- Drilled and tapped for a scope
- Caliber: .50
- Action: break
- Ignition: 209 shotgun primer
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel style: Ultralight chromoly, tapered, fluted, with premium Cerakote finish
- Barrel twist: 1:28"
- Stock: Soft-touch thumbhole synthetic with Reaper Buck camo finish
- Safety: Dual safety system
- Sights: WilliamsTM fiber optic metal
- Overall length: 44"
- Overall weight: 6.25 lbs.
- Product model number: R481148
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips