You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $557.99 Non-Member $619.99
- Buyer's Club $611.99 Non-Member $679.99
- Buyer's Club $620.99 Non-Member $689.99
Thompson / Center Pro Hunter FX Muzzleloader with 3-9 x 40mm Scope, Realtree AP Camo / Stainless SteelBuyer's Club $674.99 Non-Member $749.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $368.99 Non-Member $409.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Details & Specs
TraditionsTM VortekTM Ultralight LDR .50 Cal. Northwest Magnum Black Powder Rifle, long - range accurate and tailor - made for the Northwest!
Specifically made to meet the legal requirements of Washington, Idaho and Oregon, the VortekTM Ultralight LDR features a 30" barrel for drastically improved downrange accuracy and velocity. And it still weighs just 6.8 lbs.! Proving you don't have to sacrifice a lighter gun to get better accuracy. And with all the other features you've come to know and love in the award-winning Vortek Ultralight line... like fast-out Accelerator Breech PlugTM, Speed Load System, and premium CeraKote finish... it's a recipe for old-fashioned success.
The Ultralight LDR Northwest Magnum is equipped with an open breech, magnum musket ignition, and WilliamsTM fiber optic metal sights necessary to meet the state-specific regulations of the Northwest.Details:
- .50 Cal. break action
- 30" Ultralight chromoly tapered, fluted barrel with premium CeraKote finish
- Break-open action is easier to clean
- LT-1 alloy frame with premium CeraKote finish
- Black synthetic soft-touch stock
- Magnum musket ignition, legal in the Northwest
- Ultralight drop-out trigger, factory-set at 4 lbs.
- Hogue comfort-grip overmolding
- Speed Load Systems - easy loading and more consistent groups
- Williams fiber optic metal sights
- Dual safety system
- Accelerator Breech Plug requires no tools for easy removal in just 3 full rotations
- 1:28" twist rifling
- Extended ambidextrous hammer spur
- Drilled and tapped for a scope
- Sling swivel studs
- Over-travel hammer
- Solid aluminum ramrod. Weighs 6.8 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips