You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $386.99 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $368.99 Non-Member $409.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Details & Specs
TraditionsTM Shenandoah .50 - cal. Flintlock Rifle is a blast from the past!
Take a step back in time to the days of when trappers and hunters roamed the American frontier. This slender and efficient TraditionsTM Shenandoah Flintlock Rifle features a 33 1 / 2 " matte blued octogon barrel and lock plate that blend perfectly with the rich wooden half stock. This classic muzzleloader is as at home on the wall on display as it is in the woods!Dig into the history:
- 33 1 / 2 " octagonal matte blued barrel with a 1 in 66" twist rifling
- Highly figured select hardwood stock
- Long sighting plane between the blade front sight and adjustable windage notch rear adds accuracy
- Traditional double set triggers allow for precise trigger control and more accurate shooting
- Select hardwood ramrod with brass jag
- Classic brass hardware including butt plate, thimbles and trigger guard
- Ignites loose only
- Traditional flintlock action features a V-type mainspring for fast lock time
- .50 caliber. 44 1 / 2 " overall length. Weighs 7 3 / 4 lbs.
Go west, young man! Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips