You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $539.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $611.99 Non-Member $679.99
- Buyer's Club $37.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $15.19 Non-Member $15.99
- Buyer's Club $10.25 Non-Member $10.79
- Details & Specs
Fixed Gear Tour de France 700c Stage One Vintage Blue Bike. Classic Tour de France looks, with single - gear simplicity!
Lightweight, fashionable and easy to maintain, fixed gear bikes are the choice of savvy city dwellers and college kids coast to coast. Here's Tour de France's take on the classic formula, with light alloy frame, comfortable drop bars and more!
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel 1 1/8" threadless
- Stem: Promax alloy 100 mm-10 rise, 25.4 clamp
- Crankset: Dotek alloy single 42t, 170 mm length
- Pedals: Alloy road pedals
- Wheelset: 700c double-walled alloy rims / alloy hub 32h, fixed 14t / free 16t
- Tires: Wanda 700c / 23c road tires, presta valve
- Handlebar: Classic drop-style
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 300 mm
- Saddle: Vader saddle / Cro-Mo rails.
- Some assembly required.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips