You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Buyer's Club $462.64 Non-Member $486.99
- Buyer's Club $358.19 Non-Member $397.99
- Buyer's Club $9.97 Non-Member $10.49
- Buyer's Club $10.25 Non-Member $10.79
- Buyer's Club $33.24 Non-Member $34.99
- Details & Specs
Tour de France 700c Stage One Pro Road Bike. Light, fast, and hugely affordable!
A topnotch Road Bike for performance and cost. Light and fast, the alloy frame provides long-lasting durability and less weight. Shimano®'s A050 shifters and derailleurs provide quick reliable shifts when needed, and a classic steel drop bar lets you cut through the wind like a knife.The whole story:
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel 1 1 / 8 " Threadless
- Shifters: Shimano A050 handlebar-mounted thumb shifter
- Stem: 100 mm alloy road stem
- Crankset: Dotek alloy double 52t / 42t 170 mm length
- Wheelset: 700c double-walled alloy rims / alloy hubs 32h / 7 spd cassette
- Tires: Innova 700c / 23c road tire presta valve
- Front / rear derailleurs: Shimano A050 front and rear
- Handlebar: 42 cm alloy drop bar (25.4) / classic drop
- Seatpost: 27.2 alloy 300 mm
- Saddle: Vader saddle / Cro-mo rails. Some assembly required.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips