You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Tour de France 700c Stage One Polka Dot Bike was built for the climb!
It's a well-known fact that the "King of the Mountain" - the first over the mountain top during the Tour's mountain stages - wears the Polka Dot Jersey. It's a fitting name, then, for this Road Bike made to charge the mountain with ease. The lightweight alloy frame combined with Shimano®'s Tourney derailleurs make this Bike ideal for long, tough climbs. Classic steel drop bars and stem-mounted shifters give this Bike a classic look that is backed with modern technology.Specs:
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel 1" Threaded
- Shifters: Shimano SL-SY20A stem-mounted lever shifter
- Stem: Steel 22.2 quilled road
- Crankset: Dotek steel double 48t / 42t 170 mm length
- Pedals: Steel cage with plastic body
- Wheelset: 700c double-walled alloy rims / steel hubs 36h / 6 spd. freewheel
- Tires: Wanda 700c / 25c road
- Front / rear derailleurs: Shimano Tourney
- Handlebar: 42 cm 25.4 classic steel drop
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 300 mm
- Saddle: Steel rail road saddle
- Brakes: Alloy caliper
- Net weight: 28 lbs. Some assembly required.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.