You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Tour de France 700c Stage One Elite Road Bike takes the Yellow Jersey for affordability and value.
The budget-friendly Stage One Elite is built for some serious miles. This light alloy framed Road Bike shifts with the tap of a finger through 16 gears with Shimano®'s 2300 front and rear derailleurs and shifters. The Stage One Elite will have you riding and feeling like a pro.Here's the specs:
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Alloy 1 1/8" Threadless
- Shifters: Shimano 2300 integrated paddles, indexed
- Stem: 100 mm alloy road stem
- Crankset: Dotek alloy double 52t / 42t 170 mm length
- Wheelset: 700c double-walled alloy rims / alloy hubs 32h / 8 spd cassette
- Tires: Innova 700c / 23c road tire presta valve
- Front / rear derailleurs: Shimano 2300 front and rear
- Handlebar: 41 cm alloy drop bar (25.4) / anatomic curve
- Seatpost: 27.2 alloy 300 mm
- Saddle: Vader saddle / Cro-mo rails
- Weight: 23 1/2 lbs. Assembly required.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.