You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Tour de France 700c Packleader Pro Bike. A high - performance hybrid built to handle the rigors of the daily grind!
For the city grind, here's a ride with all the high-speed performance of a road bike, plus the toughness of a mountain bike. Wider tires allow the Packleader Pro to roll over rough surfaces, while still being fast and smooth on pavement. Shimano®'s Microshift shifters and derailleurs ensure you'll get where you need to go in no time.Details:
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Alloy 1 1/8" threadless
- Shifters: Shimano trigger shifters
- Stem: Promax alloy road stem 110 mm length
- Crankset: Dotek alloy double 52 / 42t 170 mm length
- Wheelset: 700c double-walled alloy rims / alloy hubs 32h
- Tires: Kenda Kwest 700c / 28c road tires, presta valve
- Front / rear derailleurs: Shimano Microshift FD-R42 / RD-R44S
- Handlebar: Promax alloy 600 mm flat bar 31.8
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 300 mm
- Saddle: Vader saddle / Cro-Mo rails
- Net weight: 26 lbs. Some assembly required.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.