You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Tour de France 700c Packleader Elite delivers the high-speed performance of a Road Bike with the sturdy feel of a mountain bike!
The thin 28c tires roll fast on pavement, but are thick enough to take the punishment of cracks and potholes. Shimano® Tiagra and 2300 derailleurs shift smooth through 16 gears, putting you out in front of the pack. The Packleader Elite includes a Vader saddle with a flat handlebar for a comfortable riding position.Here's the whole story:
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Alloy 1 1/8" threadless
- Shifters: Shimano indexed trigger shifters
- Stem: Alloy 110mm length
- Crankset: Shimano 2300 52t / 39t 170 mm length
- Wheelset: 700c double-walled alloy rims / alloy hubs 36h / 8 spd. cassette
- Tires: Kenda 700c / 28c road tire, presta valve
- Front / rear derailleurs: Shimano Tiagra / Shimano 2300
- Handlebar: Alloy 60 cm 22.2 flatbar
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 300 mm
- Saddle: Vader saddle / Cro-Mo rails
- Net weight: 26 lbs. Some assembly required.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.