You May Also Like
- Non-Member $239.99
- Non-Member $255.99 Buyer's Club $243.19
- Non-Member $245.99 Buyer's Club $233.69
- Non-Member $329.99 Buyer's Club $313.49
- Non-Member $39.99 Buyer's Club $35.99
- Non-Member $99.99 Buyer's Club $89.99
- Non-Member $21.99 Buyer's Club $19.79
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Tour de France 700c Packleader Bike. Affordable hybrid performance for the everyday rider!
The Packleader takes the Yellow Jersey for budget-friendly performance! This alloy-framed Bike offers fast speeds, versatility, and reliability with a Shimano® A050 drivetrain, double-walled alloy rims, and much much more.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel 1" threaded
- Shifters: Shimano Sl-Sy20A stem-mounted lever shifter
- Speeds: 12
- Stem: Steel quilled road stem
- Crankset: Dotek steel double 52 / 48t 170 mm length
- Pedals: Steel cage with plastic body
- Wheelset: 700c double-walled alloy rims / steel hubs 36h
- Tires: Wanda 700c / 25c road
- Front / rear derailleurs: Shimano A050
- Handlebar: Steel 60 cm classic flat bar
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 300 mm
- Saddle: Vader saddle / Cro-Mo rails
- Brakes: Alloy caliper
- Net weight: 27 1/2 lbs. Some assembly required.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.