You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Tour de France 700c Advantage Pro Bike with fenders, lights, rack and more for the daily commute.
For those who prefer pedal power to gas, here's a Bike made for the rigors of daily commuting. The light alloy frame won't strain your legs on long rides, and the Micro Shift drivetrain makes hills much less difficult to climb. Plus fenders to keep you dry, a rack for cargo, lights for visibility, and more to make the grind less grind-y.Details:
- Frame: Alloy, with rear cargo rack
- Fork: Steel 1 1/8" threaded
- Shifters: Micro Shift
- Stem: Promax alloy adjustable
- Crankset: Dotek alloy triple 48 / 38 / 28t 170 mm
- Pedals: Alloy cage with plastic body
- Wheelset: 700c double-walled alloy rims / alloy hubs 36h, fenders included
- Tires: Innova 700c / 35c
- Front / rear derailleurs: Micro Shift
- Handlebar: 60 cm backsweep alloy risers
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 250 mm
- Saddle: Vader ED rail without clamp
- Brakes: Alloy linear pull
- Net weight: 30 lbs. Some assembly required.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.