You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $611.99 Non-Member $679.99
- Buyer's Club $475.94 Non-Member $500.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $33.24 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
Tour de France 700c Advantage Elite Bike was designed and built for the serious commuter.
For those who rely on their bikes day in, day out, here's a affordable option loaded with all the right stuff for the daily grind! The included fenders keep you and your cargo dry and free from grime, while generator-powered front and rear lights make for safe night riding. What's more, a light alloy frame combined with quality Shimano® drivetrain makes hills and climbs a breeze.Lots more, too:
- Frame: Alloy, with rear cargo rack
- Fork: Distance travel-style steel 1 1/8"
- Shifters: Shimano indexed trigger-style
- Stem: Promax alloy adjustable
- Crankset: Dotek alloy triple 48 / 38 / 28t 170 mm
- Pedals: Alloy
- Wheelset: 700c double-walled alloy rims / alloy hubs 36h, fenders included
- Tires: Innova 700c / 35c
- Front / rear derailleurs: Shimano Deore / Shimano Acera
- Handlebar: 60 cm backsweep alloy risers
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 300 mm
- Saddle: Vader ED rail without clamp
- Net weight: 29 1/ 2 lbs. Some assembly required.
- 24 gears.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips