You May Also Like
- Non-Member $3199.99
- Non-Member $3299.99
- Non-Member $4199.99
- Non-Member $1999.99
- Non-Member $3799.99
- Non-Member $5199.99
- Buyer's Club $1709.99 Non-Member $1799.99
- Non-Member $5999.99
- Buyer's Club $1899.99 Non-Member $1999.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Details & Specs
Torrey Pines Logic T12-VTM Thermal Imaging Sight. Peer through complete darkness, bad weather, smoke and more!
If it radiates heat, you can see it. No matter if it's the dead of a moonless night, in the middle of a storm, on a smoke-filled battlefield or in dense cover, the advanced, heat-detecting capability of Torry Pines Logic T12-V Thermal Imaging Sight sees what night vision scopes can't.
The features of these remarkably compact Sights rival that of models costing much more: wide-angle field of view, multiple display views, temperature read-out and a variety of mounting options, including a standard Picatinny mount and handle that allows for use as a handheld device. Excellent for hog hunting and other nighttime or foul-weather hunts, plus useful for security, search and rescue, energy efficiency / maintenance and electrical applications.
- On-board image processing enhancement modes
- Manual and automatic NUC capability
- Temperature read-out
- Battery read-out and protection
- Auto power-save helps conserve battery when not in use
- Multiple display views: white hot / color / black hot / NV green
- Resolution: 80 x 60 pixels with FLIR Leptons
- Picatinny mount with quick-release
- Frame rate: 9Hz
- 8.33° field of view
- 150m range
- 1.65" x 1.79" x 1.77"h., 3.8 ozs.
- 3x Magnification
- Uses CR123 3V battery for approx. 8 hours of operation (included)
- Includes handle with Picatinny rail
- Model: T12-V
Order your Thermal Imaging Sight today!
!!! Limited Quantities !!!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $8.09 Non-Member $8.99