You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $512.99 Non-Member $539.99
- Non-Member $3299.99
- Non-Member $3799.99
- Buyer's Club $1709.99 Non-Member $1799.99
- Non-Member $4199.99
- Non-Member $5999.99
- Non-Member $3199.99
- Non-Member $1999.99
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
Torrey Pines Logic T10-STM Thermal Imaging Sight peers through complete darkness, bad weather, smoke and more! SAVE BIG!
Nothing can hide! If it radiates heat, you can see it! No matter if it's the dead of a moonless night, in the middle of a storm, on a smoke-filled battlefield or in dense cover, the advanced, heat-detecting capability of this Torry Pines Logic T10-S Thermal Imaging Sight sees what night vision scopes can't.
The features of this remarkably compact Sight rival that of models costing much more: wide-angle field of view, multiple display views, temperature read-out and a variety of mounting options, including a standard Picatinny mount and handle that allows for use as a handheld device. Excellent for hog hunting and other nighttime or foul-weather hunts, plus useful for security, search and rescue, energy efficiency / maintenance and electrical applications.
Keep your eyes on the prize:
- On-board image processing enhancement modes
- Manual and automatic NUC capability
- Temperature read-out
- Battery read-out and protection
- Auto power-save helps conserve battery when not in use
- Multiple display views: white hot, color, black hot, NV green
- Field of view: 50°
- Effective range: 35m
- Resolution: 80 x 60 pixels with FLIR Leptons
- Frame rate: 9Hz
- Measures 1.75" x 1.76" x 1.7", weighs 50 grams (without battery)
- Uses CR123 3V battery for approx. 8 hours of operation (not included)
- Includes wrist strap and handle with Picatinny rail
Put the power of all-seeing thermal imagery to work for you!
Please Note: This product has a Box style Reticle, NOT Crosshairs as pictured.
!!! Limited Quantities !!!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips