You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Timberline® Treutal Ceramic Blade Gut Hook SkinnerTM Skinning Knife. A no-fail combination of easy-grip handle and ceramic blade. (Use it in meal prep, too!)
A "handle that flows into the hand" is what custom knife designer Terry Treutal sought while creating the Treutal Gut Hook SkinnerTM, a fixed blade knife with a gut hook. An Alaskan guide, Treutal recognizes the need for a durable, comfortable knife that can hold an edge through the process of field-dressing Alaskan big game. This lightweight Gut Hook Skinner features a slip-resistant grip that's easy on your hands and fingers, plus a ceramic blade that stays sharper longer, won't rust, and is as suitable in the kitchen to cut veggies, fruit and boneless meat as it is in the wild for precision slicing. From Timberline®, providing high-quality precision-made knives and tools for over 20 years.The skinny on this Skinner:
- Full tang construction
- Harder-than-steel ceramic blade retains sharpness and holds edge longer than steel easy-to-clean blade won't rust, resists acids, germs and oils
- Carbon fiber handle
- Bridle leather belt sheath included
- May break if dropped on hard surface. Not for use for chopping through bones or frozen foods. Not for use for prying, which may result in chipping.
- 3 1/4" blade, 8" overall, weighs 19 ozs.
Have some guts!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99