You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Timberline® Russ Kommer Alaskan Canoe HatchetTM. For high-performance field dressing and skinning.
Tested from Alaska to Africa! And skillfully designed by Alaskan big game guide and custom knife maker Russ Kommer, whose guiding and taxidermy experiences prove that a knife should not only be razor sharp but also comfortable and functional. Like this one! This is the Hatchet you'll want, whether you're finishing camp chores or skinning, field - dressing and quartering deer, elk, bear and other game. From Timberline®, providing high-quality precision-made knives and tools for over 20 years.All you need:
- 440 stainless steel blade with satin finish
- Impact- and abrasion-resistant Zytel® handle
- Includes bridle leather sheath with non-slip belt loop
- Measures 14" overall, blade 4 7/8" blade thickness 1/4" weighs approx. 32 ozs.
You might be "up a creek" without one!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips