You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
Timberline® 3 1/4" Ceramic Blade Folding Knife with Aluminum Handle. Lightweight, everyday pocket knife with superior cutting power... and less sharpening required.
Insulation for the NASA space shuttle and advances in body armor weren't enough. Now modern ceramic technology brings state-of-the-art knife blades! Known for its lightweight, rust-proof and incredibly hardy nature, technical ceramic is a modern blade marvel. Due to their exceptional hardness, ceramic blades retain a sharp edge that lasts 10 times longer than normal blade steel. This gives you a superior cutting tool that won't need sharpening for a long time. Here's a Ceramic Blade Folding Knife From Timberline®, providing high-quality precision-made knives and tools for over 20 years.Know when to fold 'em:
- Rust-proof zirconium ceramic blade with mirror-polished ceramic finish
- Harder-than-steel ceramic blade retains sharpness and holds edge longer than steel easy-to-clean blade won't rust, plus resists acids, germs and oils
- Titanium-coated 420 stainless steel liner
- Durable 6061-T6 hard-anodized aluminum alloy handle
- Pivot pin and thumb stud are stainless steel, with black mother-of-pearl inlay for a touch of class
- Titanium-coated stainless steel pocket clip
- Not for use for prying, which may result in chipping
- 3 1/4" blade, 7 3/4" overall, weighs 11 ozs.
You gotta have it!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99