You May Also Like
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $233.99 Non-Member $259.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $38.69 Non-Member $42.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Details & Specs
Thorogood® American Heritage Roofer Work Boots Specially made for rough conditions and precarious positions! SAVE BIG !
Because you can't afford a mis-step when you're up high. Hard-gripping slip-resistant polyurethane comfort outsole and Texon / Bontex insole team up to make sure you always have a firm footing, even on narrow beams or planks. And nothing destroys normal work boots like the constant abrasion caused by friction... Thorogood® makes sure that isn't an issue.
The smooth and stylish brown leather uppers are surrounded by a tan roughout, which acts as a guard, taking scrapes and abrasions so the interior leather doesn't have to. This leads to extremely long life compared to most work boots. Try a pair for yourself and you'll realize that no one takes care of the working man like Thorogood.American-made for lasting quality:
- Combination tan roughout triple-stitched and riveted to smooth brown leather to form a ridiculously strong upper that also makes these work boots durable and stylish
- Goodyear welt construction results in added strength and resilience to make these great boots for work
- Plush comfort weave lining wicks away moisture
- Fiberglass shank for added stability and durability
- Each work boot weighs approx. 30 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Serious protection for roofmen.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips