You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $121.49 Non-Member $134.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Details & Specs
Thompson CM1A1 Drum Auto-Electric Air Gun. Large drum houses 1,000 rounds!
Toggle between full and semi-automatic shooting on this "M1"! Just flip the switch and go from continuous fire to single-shot shooting. This baby is identical in weight, size and appearance to its live-fire counterpart to enhance your experience.
Built durably with a strong plastic gear box; plastic gears provide long-lasting performance, so every time you pull the trigger, there's instant response without a hitch. Beautiful black plastic / wood design gives an authentic, real-life feel too!
Spin-up: The Spin-up system is available in AEG, Gas and Spring operated models. The basic theory is to put backspin on the BB. When the BB is fired there is resistance on the upper side of the BB creating a backspin. This offsets the effect of gravity, wind power and air resistance and pushes the BB to travel a longer distance.Tommy time:
- Has Spin-up system that places resistance on upper side of BB to create backspin, thereby offsetting the effect of gravity and air resistance and increasing distance
- F.P.S.: 328 with .12 gauge ammo
- Measures 32 2/3" long and weighs 3.2 lbs.
- Mag capacity: 1,000
- Comes with battery and charger.
Pick yours up ONLINE now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99