You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
The Paul Basal "Shadow" Knife from Dark Ops®. Designed with the help of legendary Navy S.E.A.L. Paul Basal!The new choice of operational warriors throughout the globe... it features all the critical items for a Modern Spec-Ops knife:
- Extended blade length with an accelerated spearpoint tip and sharpened foretip for maximum penetration
- The top edge features a bone breaker and a radical, self-cleaning BlastRip saw
- BarbSnap cutter allows for rapid notching and snapping of wires
- Abbreviated top-hilt / bottle opener works with a new serrated palmstop, allowing for a reverse grip with an astonishing six linear inches of surface area
- corrosion resistant finish designed to take the saltwater immersion often involved in SEAL operations
- Low-durometer, high tensile aramid composite handle is impervious to pretty much everything
- Handle is thinner and wider for greater mechanical advantage with deep finger grooves orienting the blade axis of the knife in the hand and dramatically increasing grip
- WhipLok finger notch, ideal with wet hands or when using gloves
- Handles are field replaceable to blend with woodland, desert or black camo schemes
- Quartz impregnated inserts provide an even better grip in extreme circumstances and are replaceable
- CTV2 Blade Steel with black Titanium CarboNitride vacuum deposited finish
- Hilts do not protrude forward, effectively reducing the length of the blade
- Hollow grinding lends to greater cutting and slashing effectiveness
- Deep grooves keep the weight of the full 1/ 4 "-thick blade properly balanced in the hand
- Total Length: 14"
- Blade Length: 8 3 / 4 "
- Sharpened Length: 7"
- Weight: 15 ozs.
- Ballistic nylon sheath.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99