You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
The New York Times "Liberty and the World Trade Center" Display from American Coin Treasures.
Pay tribute to Lady Liberty and pay respect to the fallen with this officially licensed New York Times photograph "Liberty and the World Trade Center". As seen in The New York Times on December 5, 1983, the photograph was taken by New York Times photographer Fred R. Conrad and shows The Statue of Liberty, flanked by the twin towers of the World Trade Center at night.
A true symbol of freedom, the "Liberty and World Trade Center" photographic reprint is displayed in a 20 x 16" espresso wood frame and proudly stands above three Liberty U.S. postage stamps (3 cent, 8 cent & 11 cent) and two genuine U.S. coins (reverse of a Presidential Dollar & reverse of a New York State Quarter). Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips