You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $20.00 Non-Member $20.00
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
The New York Times D - Day Coin and Stamp Collection. Celebrating American heroes.
Collection includes coins, stamps and a reproduction of the front page of The New York Times June 7, 1944 edition, so you can "read all about it"... meaning D-Day, the battle of combined American, British and Canadian forces which marked the beginning of the end of the war in Europe. Official reproduction is displayed in a classy black vinyl portfolio, which also includes 2 genuine U.S. coins from the era, as well as 2 mint U.S. stamps. Includes certificate of authenticity.A piece of history:
- One 1944 Lincoln copper wheat ear cent
- One 1944 Jefferson silver wartime nickel
- One 3-cent stamp celebrating the colorful General George S. Patton for victories as commander of the U.S. Third Army, issued in 1953
- One 1-cent stamp of Franklin D. Roosevelt Hyde Park Residence, issued in 1945 after the President's death
- Measures 8 x 6 5/16 x 3/8", 10 ozs.
A beautiful, keepsake tribute.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips