You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
The New York Times Battle of Gettysburg Framed Coin Collection. The Civil War's turning point remembered.
The bloodiest battle, fought over 3 days in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Reported in The New York Times on July 6, 1863. This Collection includes 6 genuine U.S. coins and 1 U.S. stamp, as well as an official reproduction of the Times front-page article, headlined "The Splendid Triumph of the Army of the Potomac." Reproduction, coins and stamp are artfully displayed in a 16 x 14" black wood wall frame. Certificate of authenticity is included.What you get:
- One 1963 Lincoln cent and one 1963 Jefferson nickel to honor the 100th anniversary
- One 2013 Lincoln cent to honor the 150th anniversary
- Four 2009 Lincoln bicentennial pennies celebrating the 200th anniversary of Lincoln's birth
- One 2011 Gettysburg National Military Park quarter
- One 2010 Lincoln Presidential Dollar
- One 2011 Grant Presidential Dollar
- One mint 3-cent 1948 Commemorative Lincoln Gettysburg Address U.S. Postage Stamp
- 16 x 14 x 1/2", 34 ozs.
A somber but striking remembrance that you or any Civil War historian will treasure.