You May Also Like
Non-Member $424.99 Buyer's Club $382.49
Non-Member $449.99 Buyer's Club $404.99
Non-Member $4.99 Buyer's Club $4.49
Non-Member $25.19 Buyer's Club $22.67
Non-Member $9.99 Buyer's Club $8.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
The FL - 8se® Pro Pack with 19° Ice - Ducer and D - 130 Battery Guage from Vexilar®. Vexilar's most popular winter fishing system.
This system offers great performance features in a super durable case with a built-in gimbal bracket to support your flasher. Standard features include a rod holder, tackle box, universal transducer holder, D-130 Battery Status Indicator, cable holding cleats and a 12 Volt, 9 amp-hour battery with charger. The Pro Pack II has been designed to fit into a five gallon bucket, and can be had with an optional Soft Pack Carrying Case available below. Each system is factory assembled and tested in the USA. The Pro Pack comes completely assembled and ready to fish. It also includes an instructional video.
The classic FL-8se flasher is truly legendary. The world's most popular three-color sonar flasher, the FL-8se shows weak targets in green, medium strength targets in orange and strong bottom targets in red. 525 segments of resolution, super bright LEDs and 10 interference rejection settings make the FL-8se a great year-round flasher/fish finder.The Pro Pack:
- Vexilar 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger
- An FL series three-color flasher from Vexilar, the world leader in three-color flasher technology
- The D-130 Battery Status Indicator helps keep track of your battery while in use
- 2 cable holding cleats
- Adjustable rod holder with two possible mounting locations
- The patented Ice-Ducer® system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time
- Easy access to tackle box
- PC-100 case fits inside a five gallon bucket
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Universal transducer holder (on the back)
- Target ID of down to 1"
- Three-color LED display&mdash Green, Orange, Red
- Interference Rejection technology with 10 step adjustment to knock-out interference from another nearby depth finder
- Six depth ranges** (20, 30, 40, 60, 80, 120)
- Adjustable sensitivity control
- Weather-proof, high impact case
- Transducer included several transducer options available
- Backlit scale decal and super bright LED display
- Dual side hook-and-loop doors for easy transducer access
- Rear mesh storage pocket
- Heavy-duty handle design
- Easily slips around your Pro Pack.
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE up to $34.00 on these items!