You May Also Like
Non-Member $424.99 Buyer's Club $382.49
Non-Member $9.99 Buyer's Club $8.99
Non-Member $4.99 Buyer's Club $4.49
Non-Member $279.99 Buyer's Club $251.99
Non-Member $24.99 Buyer's Club $22.49
Non-Member $4.99 Buyer's Club $4.74
Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
The FL - 18® Pro Pack with 12° or Tri - Beam Ice - Ducer and D - 130 Battery Status Indicator from Vexilar®. Vexilar's most popular winter fishing system
This system offers great performance features in a super durable case with a built-in gimbal bracket to support your flasher. Standard features include a rod holder, tackle box, universal transducer holder, D-130 Battery Status Indicator, cable holding cleats and a 12 Volt, 9 amp-hour battery with charger. The Pro Pack II has been designed to fit into a five gallon bucket, and can be had with an optional Soft Pack Carrying Case available below. Each system is factory assembled and tested in the USA. The Pro Pack comes completely assembled and ready to fish with. It also includes an instructional video.
The FL-18 boasts features and performance previously not available on a three-color flasher depth finder / fish finder. The FL-18 offers a patented split screen flasher display. This allows you to zoom-in on the bottom six feet while watching the entire water column at the same time in real time! You will be amazed at the performance for bass fishing, walleye fishing, and pan fish on both open water and ice fishing. The Bottom Lock feature stays locked on the bottom even as the boat is bouncing up and down in big waves! The Auto Zoom mode is fantastic for watching Perch or Walleye while ice fishing. These fish commonly hold tight on the bottom, and with a target ID of less than 1/2 inch, the FL-18 makes them easy to spot!
And that's not all. The FL-18 depth finder / fish finder is equipped with features like a built-in shallow water mode for fishing waters under 15 feet. Five depth scales down to 200 feet for the standard model, and down to 300 feet for the custom deep model. Built-in interference rejection. A three color LED readout that tells you if the targets you see are weak (green) medium (orange) or strong (red). This three color LED technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding.The Pro Pack:
- Vexilar 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger
- An FL series three-color flasher from Vexilar, the world leader in three-color flasher technology
- The D-130 Battery Status Indicator helps keep track of your battery while in use
- 2 cable holding cleats.
- Adjustable rod holder with two possible mounting locations
- The patented Ice-Ducer® system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time
- Easy access to tackle box
- PC-100 case fits inside a five gallon bucket
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Universal transducer holder (on the back)
- Auto Zoom Mode (AZ) - Gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth. No matter if you're in 10 feet or 100 feet, the bottom six feet always fills half of the screen. This gives you resolution never before possible in deep water!
- Bottom Lock Mode (BL) - Works the same as Auto Zoom, but locks the bottom so it will not move with changes in depth or boat motion. Spot a Walleye near the bottom at 40 m.p.h.!
- Low Power Mode (LP) - Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable. Both the AZ and BL modes are available within the LP mode.
- Super Bright and Rock Solid Display - The new Light Emitting Diodes along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-18s display unmatched brightness and signal clarity.
- Five Depth Ranges - The Standard FL-18 includes 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200 foot ranges. The Deep Range unit includes 30', 60', 90', 120', and 300 foot ranges.
- Interference Rejection - Pressing in on the Gain knob cycles you through ten different IR setting to allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder.
- Dual side hook-and-loop doors for easy transducer access
- Rear mesh storage pocket
- Heavy-duty handle design
- Easily slips around your Pro Pack.
Order ONLINE Today!
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE up to $46.00 on these items!