You May Also Like
- Non-Member $499.99
- Non-Member $479.99
- Non-Member $529.95
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Non-Member $499.95
- Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $422.99 Non-Member $469.99
- Buyer's Club $12.59 Non-Member $13.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Details & Specs
The FL-18® Genz Pack with 12° Ice-Ducer from Vexilar®. A classic design improved even more by ice fishing legend Dave Genz!
Dave has made his "Blue Box" nearly indestructible, while also redesigning the battery storage compartment and adding a universal transducer holder system. The Blue Box can also accept the full line of Vexilar accessories like a Battery Status Indictor, Vexilar Flex LightTM or even a Dual Beam Ice-Ducer transducer and fits on top of a 5-gallon bucket for easy access and handling while fishing.
Each Genz Pack Combo comes with a 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery with charger and an Ice-Ducer transducer. The Genz Pack comes completely assembled and ready to fish and also includes an instructional video.
The FL-18 boasts features and performance previously not available on a 3-color flasher depth finder / fish finder. It offers a patented split screen flasher display, allowing you to zoom-in on the bottom 6' while watching the entire water column at the same time... and in real time! You'll be amazed at the performance for bass fishing, walleye fishing, and pan fish on both open water and ice fishing. The Bottom Lock feature stays locked on the bottom even as the boat is bouncing up and down in big waves! The Auto Zoom mode is fantastic for watching Perch or Walleye while ice fishing. These fish commonly hold tight on the bottom, and with a target ID of less than 1/2", the FL-18 makes them easy to spot!
And that's not all. The FL-18 depth finder / fish finder is equipped with features like a built-in shallow water mode for fishing waters under 15'. Five depth scales down to 200' for the standard model, and down to 300' for the custom deep model. A 3-color LED readout tells you if the targets you see are weak (green), medium (orange), or strong (red). This 3-color LED technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding.
Also available below is the Vexilar Soft Pack Case. Designed to enclose and protect your ice fishing system investment, each is made from heavy-duty polyester canvas with a waterproof bottom.The Genz Pack:
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Easy access semi-enclosed battery compartment
- Built-in transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers
- Specially designed base fits on top of a five gallon bucket
- Pre-tapped transducer support eye-bolt hole
- Large cable storage compartment
- Auto Zoom Mode (AZ): Gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth. No matter if you're in 10 feet or 100 feet, the bottom six feet always fills half of the screen
- Bottom Lock Mode (BL): Works the same as Auto Zoom, but locks the bottom so it will not move with changes in depth or boat motion. Spot a Walleye near the bottom at 40 m.p.h.!
- Low Power Mode (LP): Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable. Both the AZ and BL modes are available within the LP mode
- Super Bright and Rock Solid Display: The new Light Emitting Diodes along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-18 display unmatched brightness and signal clarity
- Interference Rejection: Pressing in on the Gain knob cycles you through ten different IR setting to allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder
- Rear hook-and-loop door for easy transducer access
- Dual side mesh storage pockets
- Heavy-duty handle design
- Easily slips around your Genz Pack.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $2.69 Non-Member $2.99
- Buyer's Club $12.34 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99