You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1099.99
- Buyer's Club $2374.99 Non-Member $2499.99
- Non-Member $1999.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Details & Specs
The Edge GS 2.7x50 mm Night Vision Binoculars by Pulsar®. A versatile low - light observer designed for a wide range of uses! Use as goggles or hand - held unit!
Protection of industrial facilities and private property, patrolling, search and rescue, military and sports games, tourism, night orienteering... Pulsar is trusted by the pros and "just-for-fun" crowd alike! The Edge GS 2.7 x 50 is equipped with a high-powered IR Illuminator with adjustable power for awesome observation in low light conditions at above average distances.
Ease of use is also top priority here, with an IR power adjustment wheel and other control elements located on top of the device for simple customization. A built-in Weaver® rail also accommodates an additional IR- Illuminator. Of course, you'll need these Binocs to last, and last they will! The housing is made of metal and plastic for guaranteed durability and resistance against "butterfingers".
Due to the combination of the CF-Super image intensifier tube, specially designed optics and wide-angled eyepiece, the Edge GS 2.7x50 boasts a distortion-free image which is sharp, precise, and high quality. The device also features a built-in light exposure protection system... once the luminance threshold level is exceeded, current feed to the tube is automatically reduced or fully ceased.Don't be left in the dark:
- Use as goggles or handheld unit
- Sealed body for use in all conditions
- Image Tube Type (Generation): CF-Super
- Magnification: 2.7x
- Objective lens: 50 mm
- Resolution, lines per mm: 42
- Angular field of view: 13°
- Max. Detection Range: 250 m
- Eyepiece adjustment, diopter: ±4
- Exit pupil: 4 mm
- Operating voltage: 3V(2xAAA)
- Min. operating time (IR off / on), hour : 50 / 20
- Operating temperature: -20 to +40°C
- Dimensions: 8 x 4.8 x 2.6"
- Weight: 30 ozs.
Order ONLINE Now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips