You May Also Like
- Non-Member $64.99 Buyer's Club $58.49
- Non-Member $129.99 Buyer's Club $116.99
- Non-Member $99.99 Buyer's Club $89.99
- Non-Member $79.99 Buyer's Club $71.99
- Non-Member $59.99 Buyer's Club $53.99
- Non-Member $109.99 Buyer's Club $98.99
- Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
- Non-Member $24.99 Buyer's Club $22.49
- Non-Member $34.99 Buyer's Club $31.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Texsport® Suppressor 0° Mummy Sleeping Bag. With comfort rating of 0° F.
We've come a long way since the "Euklisia Rug", considered by many to the first sleeping bag, and patented by mail-order pioneer Pryce Pryce-Jones in the late 19th century, This Suppressor Sleeping Mummy Sleeping Bag is comfort rated down to 0° F so you're toasty-warm in the most frigid of temps. And at 86 x 33 x 24," it fits campers of almost any size... not just the men who stood 5'5" on average during the 1870s!
Made of ripstop polyester with dual construction for maximum durability. Filled with 1-hole hollow fiber that dries quick, holds up to everything from your tossing and turning to your roughhousing kids, and keeps you snug and warm all night.Pleasant dreams:
- 230T diamond 100% polyester taffeta ripstop shell, 70-denier 190T 100% polyester taffeta lining
- 64-oz. 60/40 polyester / 1-hole hollow fiber that traps more air for greater warmth
- Dual construction
- Left zip #5 auto-locking zipper
- Interior zippered accessory pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Wind baffle and drawstring hood for extra warmth
- Stuff sack included
- 2 hang hooks
- 33 x 86 x 24", weighs 8 lbs.
- Machine wash / dry. Imported.
Shut the door against cold nights. Order this Sleeping Bag ONLINE today!