You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Don't let its compact size fool you, the K32TM Tazz Chipper Shredder is incredibly powerful and provides consistently, outstanding performance on every branch up to 3" diameter.
It's powered by the easy-started Viper® engine. Constructed of rugged steel, the hopper is a remarkable 34" high, making cleaning up yard waste a breeze. The limb chute takes all branches up to 3" diameter and chips 'em with minimal effort. Heavy-duty knives and hammers in the grinding chamber reduce the material down to 1/20th of the original volume you started with. Whether you use the debris bag or let the mulch lay where it chips, you'll get excellent power and shredding branch after branch.Built for the way your shred.
From the hopper to the wheels, the Tazz Chipper Shredder is constructed solid and to last you the long haul. The steel hopper is made to be incredibly rugged to take the beating you'll deliver dropping in load after load of plant matter. Plus, it handles all the banging and bumping from place large limb after large limb in the limb chute. The triand j-hammers and grinding chamber reduce the material volume by 20. It gives you perfect mulch time after chipping time.It's all about the debris bag.
Not all chipper / shredders come with a debris bag. You're expected to either move the chipper to the location you wish to have the mulch, or transport the mulch from the chipper to the location with a shovel and wheelbarrow. TazzTM decided you deserved a heavy-duty debris bag. Plus, they loaded it with features to make it that much better. With a Bottom-OutTM zipper, rugged fabric handles for carrying, and a Dock-and-LockTM bag connector allowing for easy on/off of the debris bag, it's more than just a bag, it's your new mulching best friend.
- Strong enough to power through 3" diameter branches and masses of leaves and twigs
- Powerful Viper 212cc engine makes quick work of wood
- Compact, portable design for easy transport and storage
- Large 11" wheels for easy rolling over any surface
- Includes easy-to-use debris bag
- Angled handle bar to put the center
- Rugged steel hopper for years of durable use
- Tri-hammers and J-hammers reduce materials at a ratio of 20:1
- Low oil shutdown
- Vacuum kit available (sold separately, item #662988
It's time to make the mulch! Order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 662985
- Engine: 4-cycle, single cylinder Viper
- Engine displacement: 212cc
- Maximum RPM: 3,600
- Start type: Recoil
- Engine oil capacity: 16.92 ozs.
- Fuel tank capacity: 0.74 gallons
- Fuel type: 87+ Octane unleaded gasoline
- Hopper dimensions: 16.75" x 13.25"
- Bag dimensions: 24" x 36"
- Limb chute: Yes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips