You May Also Like
Ruger Super Redhawk, Revolver, .44 Magnum, Centerfire, 5501, 736676055012, 7.5" Barrel, Hogue Tamer MonogripBuyer's Club $845.49 Non-Member $889.99
- Buyer's Club $136.79 Non-Member $143.99
- Buyer's Club $475.94 Non-Member $500.99
- Buyer's Club $358.19 Non-Member $397.99
- Details & Specs
Taylor's & Co. Uberti 1873 Cattleman Photo Engraved .357 Magnum Revolver. An exquisite reproduction of the famous frontier Revolver!
The original Colt® Single Action Army Revolver is one of the most iconic firearms in American history... and now, Uberti is bringing the legendary "Peacemaker" into the modern age! The 1873 Cattleman boasts a level of fit and finish that only modern manufacturing can provide -- but the feel and exquisite detailing give it the look of a fine family heirloom.
All frames are forged--delivering the kind of durability that will withstand the demands of competition and Cowboy Action Shooting. Forged frames offer better grain structure and greater strength, meaning the 1873 Cattleman will stand the test of time -- just like the Colt Single Action Army Revolvers of old!
Uberti 1873 Cattleman Photo Engraved Revolver special features:
- Exquisitely laser-engraved, then hand-chased to give depth to the engraving
- White heat-treated forged steel frame
- Beautiful walnut grips
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Action: Revolver (single action)
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 4.75"
- Frame: White, heat-treated forged steel
- Grips: Walnut
- Sights: Blade front
- Overall length: 10.25"
- Overall weight: 2.27 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips