You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $566.99 Non-Member $629.99
- Buyer's Club $598.49 Non-Member $629.99
- Buyer's Club $417.99 Non-Member $439.99
- Buyer's Club $431.99 Non-Member $479.99
Smith & Wesson Model 642 Pro Series, Revolver, .38 Special, Centerfire, 178042, 022188780420, 1.87" BarrelBuyer's Club $386.99 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $408.49 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $475.94 Non-Member $500.99
- Buyer's Club $256.49 Non-Member $269.99
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Details & Specs
Taylor's & Co. Uberti 1873 Cattleman New Model .357 Magnum Revolver. The iconic Colt Peacemaker -- reborn for the modern-day cowboy!
Colt's 1873 Single Action Army Revolver changed the history of America like no other gun before or since. It was an instant hit, carried by cavalry, lawmen and outlaws alike--for good reason. The 1873 SAA was great-looking, well-balanced and powerful.
Now, Uberti is bringing the legendary "Peacemaker" into the modern age with this fine-quality reproduction! The 1873 Cattleman New Model boasts a level of fit and finish that only modern manufacturing can provide -- but the feel and exquisite detailing give it the look of a fine family heirloom. All frames are forged--delivering the kind of durability that will withstand the demands of competition and Cowboy Action Shooting.
Whether you're looking to fill out your 3-gun collection or simply relive the glory days of the Old West, you can't go wrong.
Uberti 1873 Cattleman New Model Revolver special features:
- New Model features a convenient plunger to remove the cylinder pin, replacing the "old model" screw retainer
- Forged steel frame offers exceptional strength
- Beautiful walnut grips
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Action: Revolver (single action)
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 5.5"
- Frame: Forged steel with case-hardening
- Grips: Walnut
- Sights: Blade front
- Overall length: 11"
- Overall weight: 2.30 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips