You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $598.49 Non-Member $629.99
- Buyer's Club $639.99 Non-Member $639.99
- Buyer's Club $566.99 Non-Member $629.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Details & Specs
Taylor's & Co. Uberti 1873 Cattleman New Model Revolver.
A premium reproduction of the legendary Old West Pistol. Colt's 1873 Single Action Army Revolver changed the history of America like no other gun before or since. It was an instant hit, carried by cavalry, steely-eyed lawmen and gutless outlaws alike, and for good reason. The 1873 SAA was great-looking, well-balanced and powerful.
More good news about this cool handgun!
Now, Uberti is bringing the legendary "Peacemaker" into the modern age! The 1873 Cattleman New Model boasts a level of fit and finish that only modern manufacturing can provide. But the feel and exquisite detailing give it the look of a fine family heirloom. It features a forged frame, delivering the kind of durability that will withstand the demands of competition and Cowboy Action Shooting. Whether you're looking to fill out your 3-gun collection or simply relive the glory days of the Old West, you can't go wrong. Draw!
- Chambered for .45 ACP and .45 Colt
- New Model features a convenient plunger to remove the cylinder pin, replacing the "old model" screw retainer
- Forged steel frame offers exceptional strength
- Beautiful walnut grips
Shootout at high noon, better order yours now!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 641177
- Caliber: 45 ACP/.45 Colt
- Action: Revolver
- Capacity: 6+1
- Barrel length: 5.5"
- Frame: Forged steel with case-hardening
- Grips: Walnut
- Sights: Blade front
- Overall length: 11"
- Overall weight: 2.30 lbs.
- MFG Number: 701AX
- UPC: 839665001233
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Images & Videos
- Articles & Tips