You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $746.99 Non-Member $829.99
- Buyer's Club $512.99 Non-Member $539.99
- Buyer's Club $465.49 Non-Member $489.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $539.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $431.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Buyer's Club $256.49 Non-Member $269.99
- Buyer's Club $248.39 Non-Member $275.99
- Buyer's Club $475.94 Non-Member $500.99
- Details & Specs
Taylor's & Co. Uberti Remington® 1858 Conversion .44-40 Winchester® Revolver.
Relive the glory days of the very first large-caliber cartridge revolver! While the Model 1858 (aka New Model Army) was originally designed as a percussion revolver, Remington soon began producing cartridge conversions -- and a new era of large-caliber revolvers was born.
This reproduction from Uberti brings the iconic look and top-strap design of the classic Civil War-era Revolver into the modern age. It's great-looking, great-performing and a lot of fun to shoot. Cowboy action shooters, reenacters, modern-day gunslingers...you can't go wrong with the craftsmanship or performance here.
Uberti Remington 1858 Conversion specifications:
- Caliber: .44-40 Winchester
- Action: Revolver
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 8" octagonal
- Frame: Forged steel, blued
- Grips: 2-Pc. walnut
- Sights: Blade front
- Overall length: 13.8"
- Overall weight: 2.6 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips