You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $585.99 Non-Member $585.99
- Buyer's Club $598.49 Non-Member $629.99
Smith & Wesson M&P 340 CT, Revolver, .357 Magnum, 163073, 22188630732, Crimson Trace Grip, 24/7 Tritium Night Front SightBuyer's Club $940.49 Non-Member $989.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $539.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $431.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $139.64 Non-Member $146.99
- Details & Specs
Taurus® Judge Magnum .410 Bore / .45 Colt Revolver. Back and BIGGER than ever.If the standard Judge wasn't quite big enough for your liking, try the Judge Magnum. We think it'll be right up your alley. By adding a 3" chamber to the already-potent self-defense Revolver, Taurus® has created a true powerhouse when you have to really lay down the law. The verdict is in: the Judge Magnum is not to be trifled with.
Taurus Judge Magnum Revolver special features:
- Exclusive Taurus Ribber ergonomic shock-absorbing grip design provides a firm grip under virtually all shooting conditions
- Extended ejector rod for positive ejection of spent cases
- The transfer bar mechanism prevents the hammer from striking the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled fully to the rear
- Taurus Security System provides instant defense with built-in ability to secure your pistol and make it inoperable at the turn of a key
- Light- gathering fiber optic tubes are inserted into the sight to offer the shooter the highly visible dot.
- Caliber: .410 Bore / .45 Colt
- Action: Revolver (SA / DA)
- Capacity: 5
- Barrel length: 3"
- Grips: Taurus Ribber shock-absorbing
- Sights: Fiber optic
- Overall length: 9.5"
- Overall weight: 36.8 ozs.
- Finish: Blue Steel
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips