You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $59.39 Non-Member $65.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
Swisher® Big Mow 31 HP 66" Commercial-grade Front-mount ZTR Zero Turn Mower. The "big daddy" of 'em all.
You won't find many mowers with this kind of power, this kind of coverage, this kind of control! The culmination of premium workmanship and 60+ years of landscaping know-how,the Big Mow ZTR covers a LOT of ground - quickly, easily, and beautifully.
The 31-horsepower V-twin engine brings some serious muscle, while the commercial-grade heavy-duty steel frame means it can take the pounding punishment of everyday use.
The Rapid Response System makes the Big Mow ZTR surprisingly agile for its size. The front-mounted deck allows you to mow under low-clearance obstacles, and the electric deck lift makes for easy cutting height adjustments and maintenance.
And we're just getting started. Keep reading for more on what makes the Big Mow Zero Turn the king of the hill, literally...
- 31 HP Commercial-grade Kawasaki FX921V V-twin engine
- Twin-barrel carburetor with fuel shut-off
- 8 gallon fuel capacity - twin 4 gallon tanks.
- Rapid Response Control System makes steering easier and keeps your arms in a comfortable position
- Front-mounted deck lets you get under low-clearance obstacles like trees and fences
- Dual Hydro Gear 3400 commercial-grade transmission delivers smooth, infinitely variable speed and direction control
- Large 12cc pumps and 16cc motors on each drive wheel
- 23" chevron tread drive tires for mowing speed up to 10 MPH.
- 3/16" welded steel 66" deck
- Heavy-duty commercial-grade welded steel frame
- Heavy-duty composite fenders with integrated storage
- Full engine wrap
- LED headlights
- Proudly made in the USA, and backed by a 3-yr. manufacturer's warranty.
- Easy electric starting
- Electrid deck lift for easy height adjustments and easy maintenance
- Deluxe adjustable full-suspension seat
- 12V power port
- Armrests and seat belt
- Built-in hour meter and cup holder.
- Engine: 31-horsepower Kawasaki® 999cc 4-cycle / 2-cylinder
- Cutting height adjustments: 1.25"-5"
- Cutting width: 66"
- Starting system: 12-volt electric key start
- Transmission: Hydro Gear 3400 variable speed
- Speed: 10 MPH forward
- Fuel tank: 8 gallons (two 4-gallon tanks)
- Front and rear tires: 12" diameter smooth pneumatic
- Drive tires: 23 x 10" pneumatic
- Model number: ZTR3166KA
- Overall weight: 1,800 lbs.
- Size: 81" x 57" x 74". Assembly required.
Order yours today!
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 74.25"l. x 81"w. x 57.5"h., and Weighs approx. 1800 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips