You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Swisher® 6.75 Gross Torque 22-ton Log Splitter. 44,000 pounds of fast, reliable, back-saving power.
Don't pick up that ax! Let this Swisher® 22-ton Log Splitter do the hard work. Its 6.75 gross torque Briggs & Stratton® engine delivers top-end performance, making quick work of just about any species of log up to 25" long. It fully cycles in just 13 seconds, so not only is it powerful, it's also one of the speedier options in its price range. And it's proudly made in the USA. Your life is about to get so much easier.
- 6.75 gross torque Briggs & Stratton 190cc 675 Series 4-cycle engine delivers plenty of oomph for all wood species
- 0.25-gallon fuel tank
- Horizontal and vertical splitting positions
- 25" opening handles logs up to 25" long
- Heavy-duty 2-stage hydraulic pump delivers 13-second cycle time
- High speed for low-tonnage needs, and low speed for high-tonnage needs
- 2.5 gallon protected poly hydraulic tank is rust-resistant and protected from potential damage
- Industrial-strength H-beam design with long-lasting full-size beam
- 1" machined steel compound wedge provides rugged, efficient splitting
- Road-towable up to 45 mph
- Beam lift handle for easy positioning
- Log stripper separates log from wedge if a complete split is not accomplished
- Integrated log cradles aid in securing logs during splitting
- Weighs 528 lbs. overall, measures 81" x 36" x 25"
- Model number: LSRB67522
- Proudly made in the USA. Some assembly required.
Order yours today!
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 25"l. x 81"w. x 36"h., and Weighs approx. 528 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips