You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $59.39 Non-Member $65.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Details & Specs
Swisher® 6.75 Gross Torque 22" Deluxe String Trimmer. Where handheld trimmers fail, Swisher® makes the cut.
American-made, easy-starting, powerful, versatile... this is the total landscaping package! The potent 675 Series Briggs & Stratton® engine and 8-line cutting head make quick work of thick grass, and the oversized wheels make tricky terrain no problem.
Even better, the trimmer head can be offset right or left to make trimming along obstacles easy, and can be positioned vertically for edging... making it as versatile as it is powerful.
Bottom line: the Swisher® Deluxe String Trimmer takes the weight off of you and powers through thick weeds where others fail. Proudly made in the USA.
- Easy-start Briggs & Stratton 675 Series engine provides exceptional performance
- 4-string / 8-line cutting head delivers a quality cut and long life
- Trimmer head is field-adjustable for 4 positions: straight, offset left, offset right, and 90° vertical
- Big 15.75" wheels for plenty of clearance and smooth rolling over rough terrain
- Trimmer line is easily replaceable without the use of tools
- For added safety, you can engage and disengage the trimmer head from the handle bar while the engine is running
- Adjustable debris shield
- 50-state compliant
- Made in the USA.
- Engine: 675 Series Briggs & Stratton® 190cc 6.75 gross torque 4-cycle
- Cutting width: 22"
- Cutting height: 1.5-3.5"
- Propulsion system: Push
- Starting system: Recoil
- Gas tank: 0.25 gallons
- Cutting edges: 4 or 8
- Line diameter: 0.155"
- Wheels: 15.75" diam.
- Model number: STD67522BS
- Weight: 90 lbs.
- Size: 34 1/2" x 23.125" x 24".
Order yours today!
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 34.5"l. x 23.13"w. x 24.65"h., and Weighs approx. 90 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips