You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Swisher® 24 HP 60" Kawasaki® ZTR Zero Turn Mower. Ample power, better coverage, improved control.
It all adds up to a beautifully-manicured, professional-looking lawn in less time! Made in the USA and backed by 60+ years of landscaping know-how, the Swisher® ZTR Zero Turn Lawnmower offers exceptional maneuverability thanks to the innovative Rapid Response Control System combined with a very low center of gravity.
The sturdy 11 gauge steel cutting deck and heavy-duty welded steel frame means the ZTR takes regular use and abuse in stride, and the 24 HP Kawasaki® engine leaves your grass looking its best - every time. If you're looking to get serious about your lawn, look no further.
- Rapid Response Control System for tight 360° maneuverability
- Electric-start for convenience
- Rugged 11 gauge steel cutting deck
- Commercial-grade, heavy-duty welded steel frame stands up to regular use
- 8 cutting height adjustments from 1.5-4.5"
- 8 MPH max. forward and reverse speed
- Foot-assisted deck lift allows for easy raising of the mower deck
- Full engine wrap
- Built-in cup holder and armrests
- Composite fenders with integrated storage
- Includes hour meter, trailer hitch
- 12V power port
- ROPs standard
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty (2 years for engine).
- Engine: 24-horsepower Kawasaki 726cc 4-cycle / 2-cylinder
- Blades: 3 Gator mulching blades
- Cutting height adjustments: 8 (1.5-4.5")
- Cutting width: 60"
- Starting system: 12-volt electric key start
- Transmission: 2800 Hydro Gear and Ogura clutch
- Speed: Variable
- Discharge: Side
- Fuel tank: Two 4-gallon tanks
- Front tires: 12 x 6" pneumatic
- Rear tires: 20 x 10" pneumatic
- Model number: ZTR2460KA
- Overall weight: 1065 lbs.
Order yours today!
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 51.5"l. x 84"w. x 64"h., and Weighs approx. 1065 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips