You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $59.39 Non-Member $65.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Details & Specs
Swisher® 14.5 HP 60" Electric-start Finish Cut Trail Mower. Swisher... doing it better and faster since 1945.
Made in the USA... and backed by 60+ years of know-how... the Swisher® Finish Cut TrailMower delivers exceptional power and precision to let your landscape be all it can be. The 3-blade 14.5 HP power plant brings the muscle, while the anti-scalp rollers help prevent bald spots on uneven terrain.
It's 100% American-made with an 11-gauge steel deck that can handle rough terrain and regular use, and it features infinite height adjustments between 1 1/2-5 1/2", so can really dial in the cut.
Bottom line: the Swisher Finish Cut TrailMower is versatile, well-built, USA-made, and the perfect way to cut big jobs down so you can get back to enjoying your weekends.
- 60" true floating cutting deck prevents scalping of grass
- Three 5"-diameter anti-scalp rollers helps the Mower roll smoother and prevents bald spots
- Infinite height adjustments from 1 1/2-5 1/2"
- Can be off-set left or right, no tools required
- Easy 12V electric start
- Lock-out system and safety tether kill switch prevents mower from escaping and causing accidents
- Electronic safety switch prevents Mower from starting in gear
- 2.5-gallon gas tank means less downtime, more mowing
- Operating blade engage / disengage controls
- Made in the USA.
- Engine: 14.5-horsepower Briggs & Stratton® Powerbuilt 500cc 4-cycle
- Model number: FC14560BS
- Cutting deck width: 60"
- Discharge: Side
- Starting system: 12-volt key start
- Gas tank: 2.5 gallons
- Blades: 3
- Tires: 13 x 5" x 6" (front and back)
- Battery: 12V lead acid (not included)
- Assembled size: 74 x 53 x 26.5"
- Weight: 353 lbs.
Order yours today!
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 25"l. x 62.5"w. x 47.5"h., and Weighs approx. 474 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips