You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Timber - hungry 12 - ton Log Splitter from Swisher®.
And here, it's yours for a fraction of the price... SAVE BIG off the budget-bruising "big box" tag!
Powered by a Briggs & Stratton® 4-hp engine to produce 12 tons of splitting force... just think about how many axe strokes and hours that will save you. Weekends are too short to waste on back-breaking labor, so why not let this workhorse Wood Splitter save you the sweat (while we save you big bucks)?Here's the rest of the story:
- 475 Series (148cc) Briggs & Stratton engine
- Compact "in-beam" tank design
- Swisher®'s exclusive clutch drive makes for easy starting in cold weather, eliminating hard-pulling of cold, thick oil
- Vertical splitting position
- Machined steel compound wedge
- 19" log capacity
- Heavy-duty 13 x 5" pneumatic rubber tires and steel pull handle for easy transport
- 2-stage pump with heavy-duty bearings, 11 gallons per minute
- Belt-drive system with clutch for easy starting. 28 x 35 x 41"h., 202 lbs.
Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note : This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $120.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling. This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. Ships in 1 box: 41" x 28" x 35", 263 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total. Gas and diesel-powered items once gassed or oiled, cannot be returned to The Sportsman's Guide. The manufacturer will require the customer to visit a qualified service center for inspection.
!!! Limited Quantities !!!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips