You May Also Like
Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
Non-Member $59.99 Buyer's Club $53.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Images & Videos
- Articles & Tips
Superwinch® Tiger Shark 9500 9,500-lb. Winch. Award-winning power and performance in an "entry level"-priced unit!
Earning multiple SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association for aftermarket accessories) awards and ProPickup Magazine's "Rock Solid" award, the Tiger Shark Series of Winches set the benchmark for power, durability, and innovation!Here's what makes the Tiger Shark a beast:
- 9,500 lbs. of rated line pull - built to bite almost any application
- Weather-sealed 5.2HP motor - reduces damage from rain, snow and blowing dust
- Heavy-duty drum supports - load-tested all the way to stall
- Heavy-duty 3-stage gearbox - handles stress and torque on demand
- Weather-sealed solenoids - reduces damage from rain, snow and blowing dust
- Severe-duty textured finish - resists harsh outdoor and off-road abuse
- Heavy-duty rubber handheld remote - field-proven design provides effortless switching
- Stainless steel tie bars - good looking, AND it resists damage from rain and snow
- Heavy-duty fairlead with stainless rollers - endures weather and wire rope abuse
- Ergonomically-shaped freespool control - easy to grip and effortless to operate.
- Rated line pull: 9,500 lbs.
- Motor: Sealed 5.2HP, Series wound
- Gearing: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 218:1
- Solenoid: Weather-sealed, circuit-breaker protected
- Clutch: Pull and turn, ergo
- Brake: Mechanical, automatic load-holding
- Rope: Wire, 21/64" x 95'
- Hook: Heavy-duty clevis-pinned latched
- Fairlead: Heavy-duty stainless 4-way roller
- Remote: 12' rubber handheld
- Drum: 2.5" dia. x 9"l.
- Line pull at 9,500 lbs.: 340 amp motor draw / 4 feet per minute
- Measures 21" x 6 1/4" x 9 1/4"h., weighs 90 lbs.
Please Note: not for use with synthetic rope.