You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Superwinch® Tiger Shark 11.5SR. This is anything but "standard issue".
More torque for great pull. Created as the next generation entry-level winch, the Superwinch Tiger Shark delivers both power and durability. Superwinch engineers have learned a lot.They've produced this clever design they've given the title of "standard issue". With 11,500 lbs. of line pull and a planetary gearing system, the one thing you'll never be short on is strength. Pulling hard on 80' of heavy-duty synthetic rope gives you the torque you need to conquer even your toughest challenges. The hook is tough clevis pinned latched to secure even your most treasured belongings without worry of it coming undone. It can take a beating and still pull with accuracy and brute strength.
Raw power at the flip of a switch. The 3-Stage Planetary gearbox pulls with ample torque for any project you may set before it. While the pull and turn freespool prevents any accidental freespooling. Throw in a big motor that can pull you out of any danger you may face, and you have a powerhouse worthy of the name Tiger Shark.
Stainless steel is not just for jewelry. Stainless steel hardware, tie bar, and rollers make this a great value in its own league. Resistant to corrosion, it will last you the long haul. It also fights the elements better than some winches twice its size. The weather's gonna to have to step up its game, if it's going to take on this winch.
Tow the line:
- Rated line pull: 11,500 lbs.
- Motor: Sealed 6.0hp series wound, 12V
- Gearing: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 218:1
- Solenoid: Weather-sealed solenoid and circuit breaker protected
- Clutch: Ergonomic pull and turn
- Brake: Mechanical, automatic load holding
- Rope: Synthetic 80' x 3/8" DyneemaTM
- Hook: Heavy-duty clevis pinned latched
- Fairlead: Heavy-duty, stainless steel 4-way roller, CNC'd billet aluminum hawse
- Remote: 12' rubber sealed hand-held
- Dimensions: 21" x 6.5" x 9"h.
- Drum Diameter: 2.5"
- Drum Length: 9"
- Installed Weight: 63 lbs.
- Line pull at 0 lbs.: 80A motor draw / 19 FPM line speed
- Line pull at 11,500 lbs.: 410A motor draw / 2 FPM line speed
- Lead wires: 6' x 4 gauge
Time to swim with the shark. Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips