You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Superwinch® Terra 25 SR 2,500-lb. Winch. Incredible performance, incredible VALUE!
So what makes the Terra 25 SR Winch one of the pound-for-pound best performers in the business? It starts with ATV's best winch motor. With the highest horsepower / torque output and lowest amp draw in the industry, the Terra 25 SR (the "SR" is Synthetic Rope) pulls more weight longer and faster in deep mud and water.
Stronger gears than all the rest. The Terra 25 SR uses a rugged, all-steel planetary gear set with enough power to handle the largest loads. They're up to 2X as wide as the nearest competitor, delivering more torque and longer life than any other.And that's just the start. Check out the rest:
- Rated line pull: 2,500 lbs.
- Motor: 1.3HP permanent magnet
- Gearing: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 140:1
- Solenoid: Sealed and circuit breaker protected
- Clutch: Free-spooling, ergonomic control
- Brake: Automatic, 100% load-holding
- Rope: AmSteel-Blue® Synthetic 3/1 6" x 50'
- Hook: Heavy-duty, clevis-pinned latch
- Fairlead: Blue anodized aluminum hawse
- Remote: Includes both a 10' sealed handheld remote and a rocker switch
- Drum: 2" dia. x 3.2" l.
- Mounting pattern: 3.0" x 6.66"
- Line pull at 2,500 lbs.: 162 amps motor draw / 9.5 feet-per-minute
- Measures 13 1/4" l. x 4 1/2" d. x 4 3/4" h. Weighs 15 lbs.
NOTE: You may need a winch mount plate kit (not included) for installation.