You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
Superwinch® Talon 9.5 SR 9,500-lb. 12V Winch. Big-time power and synthetic rope strength in the industry's best sealed winch.
All seals meet IP67 standards, from the outermost end of the high-performance motor and groundbreaking solenoid to the gearbox. The solenoid will keep out water, mud, snow, and dust and has a patented venting feature that allows the contacts to resist water and release contact damaging internal condensation. The VS4 Solenoid (Vented, Submersible, and Stabilized with Sealed Socket) is simply the best winch solenoid in the world, and it's located inside this rugged enclosure.
Even better, the Talon 9.5 SR has the strength of AmSteel®-Blue synthetic rope (that's the "SR" part) that outlasts and outperforms wire. It's the total package, and it's here for our everyday low price!Specs:
- Rated line pull: 9,500 lbs.
- Motor: Sealed 5.2HP, Series wound
- Gearing: 2-stage planetary and 2-stage spur
- Gear ratio: 148:1
- Solenoid: VS4 Solenoid (Vented, Submersible, and Stabilized with Sealed Socket), backed by a 3-yr. mfr. warranty
- Clutch: Free-spooling clutch / pull and turn
- Brake: Automatic / 100% load-holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: AmSteel-Blue synthetic rope 3/8" x 80'
- Hook: Heavy-duty clevis-pinned latched
- Fairlead: Anodized blue aluminum hawse
- Remote: 15' sealed rubber handheld
- Drum: 2.5" dia. x 8.75" l.
- Mounting bolt pattern: 10 x 4 1/2"
- Line pull at 9,500 lbs.: 430 amp motor draw / 5 feet per minute
- Measures 24 1/2 x 6 x 11" h., weighs 68 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips