You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
Superwinch® Talon 14 SR 14,000-lb. 12V Winch. Huge power and rock-solid durability in a truly sealed winch!
All seals meet IP67 standards, from the outermost end of the high-performance motor, to the groundbreaking solenoid, to the gearbox. The solenoid will keep out water, mud, snow, and dust and has a patented venting feature that allows the contacts to resist water and release contact damaging internal condensation. The VS4 Solenoid (Vented, Submersible, and Stabilized with Sealed Socket) is simply the best winch solenoid in the world, and it's located inside this rugged enclosure.
Even better, the Talon 14 SR has the strength of AmSteel®-Blue synthetic rope (that's the "SR" part) that outlasts and outperforms wire. It's the total package, and it's here for our everyday low price!Specs:
- Rated line pull: 14,000 lbs.
- Motor: Sealed 5.2HP, Series wound
- Gearing: 2-stage planetary and 2-stage spur
- Gear ratio: 346:1
- Solenoid: VS4 Solenoid (Vented, Submersible, and Stabilized with Sealed Socket), backed by a 3-yr. mfr. warranty
- Clutch: Free-spooling clutch / pull and turn
- Brake: Automatic / 100% load-holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: AmSteel-Blue synthetic rope, 1/2" x 90'
- Hook: Heavy-duty clevis-pinned latched
- Fairlead: Anodized blue aluminum hawse
- Remote: 15' sealed rubber handheld
- Drum: 3.5" dia. x 8.75" l.
- Mounting bolt pattern: 10 x 4 1/2" and 10 x 6 1/2"
- Line pull at 14,000 lbs.: 345 amp motor draw / 4.25 feet per minute
- Measures 27 1/4 x 8 1/ 2 x 11 1/2" h., weighs 145 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips